Quality of our products
The quality of our products is very important to us! You as a customer should be able to rely on our products and therefore we are working hard to deliver 100% quality.
All of our printed circuit boards are manufactured to IPC-600G Class 2. Should it be necessary, even manufacturing with IPC-600G class 3 will be carried out on explicit customer request.
In order to guarantee this high standard, we carry out various checks during production:
- Each board is subjected to AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) control, which compares the original design of the data with the actual result
- From each batch, a micrograph is prepared by means of which the layer thickness of the copper of the printed conductors and within the drillholes is checked and compared with the IPC-600G
- All printed circuit boards are electrically tested. This happens with small and medium quantities by means of a Flying Probe tester. For larger quantities, an adapter test is used. The electrical test uses the database to create a pass and short test.
- From each production a piece of printed circuit board is subjected to a soldering test at 265 ° C and the solderability of the surface is checked
- All test results are archived and can be requested as a test report